Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business’ focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at: www.synechron.com
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world’s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centres located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centres in Serbia. Synechron’s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at: http://synechron.com/technology
Role: Java Developer with Capital Markets
Work Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Long Term Project
· IT software Development experience especially in Java8, Core Java concepts and Advanced Java, collections/Exceptions.
· Experience in design patterns - Spring IOC/AOP/MVC, advanced multithreading, Concurrency in Java, JDBC JMS, Spring
· Good SQL database experience.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
· Business knowledge and trade lifecycle experience in one or more areas- Securities, Fixed income, Equities, Derivatives etc.
· Good communication skills, strong work ethics & attitude, can work independently
· Worked on Swift/FIX protocol/Payments
· Capital Market experience
· Exposure to Equities, Fixed Income and Derivatives Trading
· Knowledge of block chain preferred.
Thanks & Regards