Investment Resource Cons 1
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Wells Fargo US
- 15 Dec 17 2017-12-15
Investment Resource Cons 1
Let's talk about building a rewarding career
- You have a proven track record of success but you're looking for more. More responsibility. More challenges. At Wells Fargo you'll find that opportunity. You'll join a team of people who are smart and share your values. You can enjoy a diverse career as you learn and grow your capabilities across our multiple lines of business. Our supportive environment can help you make a difference within the company and the communities we serve.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 30 on Fortune's 2015 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories .
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) is one of the company's four main divisions. WIM businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
- Wells Fargo Advisors Investment Contact Center (ICC) helps clients succeed financially by providing specialized, world class sales and service expertise to new and existing clients and partners. Our team members are dedicated to owning the quality of every interaction while being available when, where and how our clients and financial advisors need us. We believe in the Wells Fargo's Vision & Value that states "It's about building lifelong relationships one customer at a time." Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs in who we are and what we do: Our product is service. Our value added is financial guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Working within a call center environment, responsible for new business development of WFA's investment product solutions to prospective clients. Through inbound and outbound call activity, provides education and consultation to assist in determining the most suitable WFA solution to meet the client's needs and objectives. Depending on WFA product type, new business opportunities are referred to the appropriate brokerage channel or maintained by the Investment Resource Consultant for fulfillment. Demonstrates expertise in areas of investments, markets, finance and economic conditions with ability to sell/refer investment and retirement solutions while providing exceptional customer service. Duties include strong client profiling/needs assessment and relationship building skills, attainment of business development objectives, and effective partnering with Financial Advisors and other lines of business. Responsible for effectively managing pipeline reports to deliver exceptional service and meet performance objectives. Remains in compliance with all standards, procedures and regulations. May work on miscellaneous projects as assigned.
Hired candidates must have the ability to work an eight shift during business hours of 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM EST M-F and 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM EST Saturday as a team members schedule may change over time.
New Hires will start their first week of training on February 5th and complete 6 weeks of Mandatory training.
- 6+ months of customer service experience, business development experience, or a combination of both
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 63 (or 66) exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information, and comprehending customer issues
- Knowledge and understanding of brokerage: sales, service or quality assurance
- Knowledge and understanding of banking products, policies, and procedures; within a call center environment
- Basic computer skills including the ability to navigate multiple windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Contact center experience
- Registration for FINRA Series 66 (or 63 and 65) must be completed within 120 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC) must be obtained within 180 days of hire date
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.