Title: Investment Banking Associate - Industrials Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a MM Investment Bank looking to add an Investment Banking Associate to their Industrials team. This Investment Banking Associate will have the opportunity to join a team that is a part of every deal process start to finish, gaining sell-side M&A reps and experience working directly with clients and senior bankers.
Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, mostly on sell-side M&A
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of Investment Banking experience for Associate.
- Open to Corporate Development, Private Equity, or TAS
- Industry experience preferred but not required.
- Strong closed M&A deal experience.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Associate role, please do not wait to apply.