Infrastructure Delivery Lead
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Self Employed, Full time
- Brighthouse Financial, Inc.
- 16 Jan 19
Infrastructure Delivery Lead
Brighthouse Financial is a new company established by MetLife. We're on a mission to help people achieve financial security. Built on a foundation of industry knowledge and experience, we specialize in offering essential annuity and life insurance products designed to help customers protect what they've earned and ensure it lasts more predictably. In an industry that often has a reputation for complexity, confusion, and cost, Brighthouse Financial is different. Our approach includes simplicity, transparency, and more value so customers can face the future with confidence.
Brighthouse Financial is seeking passionate, high-performing team members to help us carry out our mission and be part of an exciting journey toward improving the financial futures of our millions of customers. Sound like you? Read on.
Role Value Proposition:
The Infrastructure Delivery Lead is responsible for helping project teams with the request and provisioning process to request infrastructure services. This role requires continuous involvement with 3rd party providers, BHF architecture, engineering, security and project teams to help identify infrastructure needs in support of business demand and help get them delivered in a timely manner and with the right focus on costs. They help to make sure infrastructure standards are being followed and act as an escalation point and single point of contact for infrastructure delivery needs.
- Tracking the entire portfolio of projects that require infrastructure services
- Ensuring the timely completion of project artifacts and archiving them
- Ensuring process flow of delivery is followed by Infrastructure Technical leads
- Procuring signoff from project teams on the delivery of their infrastructure services
- Status tracking, and KPI measurement for delivery of infrastructure services
- First layer of escalations for issues between SaaS providers and technical team
- Partners closely with architecture, security and infrastructure engineering teams to help stay ahead of emerging needs and technical standards
- Helps establish prioritization of infrastructure delivery needs and handles conflict resolution
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 5-10 years of experience working in information technology as a project or portfolio manager
- Experience working with waterfall, agile and lean methodologies
- Working knowledge of MS Project and/or CA Rally
- Excellent organizational skills and time management under pressure
- Works well in a team environment and can leverage resources when needed
- Generalized knowledge in the following infrastructure domains:
- Networking - Protocols, Routing, Firewalls
- Cloud Security
- Application client configuration
- Database Management
- Project Management Professional certification a plus, but not required
Number of Openings: