Information Security Engineer
- Charlotte, NC, USA Charlotte NC US
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of America Corporation
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
Information Security Engineer
Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Cyber Security Defense (CSD) function within Global Information Security is responsible for all aspects of threat intelligence and monitoring, application and network security, and insider threat. In addition, the CSD team drives out the enterprise-wide cyber exercise program.
The Information Security Engineer is responsible for helping to define, drive, and deliver major components of Bank of America's security strategy. You will work with the Program leader on complex, multi-million dollar projects that deliver world-class User/Data Protection controls in support of strategy. Knowledge and experience with information security controls, infrastructure and implementation techniques is a key component to this role. You will demonstrate extraordinary organizational and cross-functional communication skills to drive data loss prevention best practices across the Enterprise.
In this role, you will partner with Global Information Security (GIS) senior leaders to assist with defining the strategy and roadmaps for technology products, service standards, and governance routines that impact the global Corporation. You will be partnering with leadership across the Bank to design controls, governance routines, and service alternatives that improve the firm's defenses against Insider risks.
You may direct multiple major technology teams within Global Technology that research, engineer, test, implement, communicate, monitor, and maintain solutions supporting the Bank's information security policies and/or procedures. You will utilize your in-depth knowledge and business requirements to design and engineer secure solutions to meet customer/client needs, or to address critical audit findings while protecting the Bank's data assets.
Must possess 7 + years of experience in the following areas:
- Deep experience with Insider Threat as a focus area within Information Security
- Knowledge of User and Entity Behavior Analytics and associated technologies
- Familiarity Unstructured Data inspection technology
- Experience and hands on knowledge with Data Loss Prevention security controls
- Experience Web Proxy controls
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite including MS Project and Visio
- Ability to navigate and work effectively across a complex, geographically dispersed organization
- Exceptional communication and customer relationship skills
- Ability to build consensus and cooperation as well as to influence, interact and negotiate with senior leadership in the organization
- Knowledge of change and project management methodologies and principles and the ability to integrate them into project design
- Broad knowledge of Information Security technologies, techniques and processes
- Familiarity with Six Sigma tools and vocabulary
- Experience leading complex technical projects, meeting target timelines, facilitating project meetings, authoring project documentation, issue resolution, and project resource identification
- Demonstrable ability to self-direct project outcomes, with minimal supervision to achieve program goals
- Excellent process design capability to improve overall efficiency, mitigate resource conflicts, and improve customer/client experience
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: