IT Process Analyst
Brighthouse Financial is on a mission to help people achieve financial security. As one of the largest providers of annuities and life insurance in the U.S., we specialize in products designed to help people protect what they've earned and ensure it lasts. We are built on a foundation of experience and knowledge, which allows us to keep our promises and provide the value they deserve.
At Brighthouse Financial, we're fostering a culture where diverse backgrounds and experiences are celebrated, and different ideas are heard and respected. We believe that by creating an inclusive workplace, we're better able to attract and retain our talent, provide valuable solutions that meet the needs of our advisors and their clients, and deliver on our mission of helping more people achieve financial security. We're se eking passionate, high-performing team member to join us. Sound like you? Read on. How This Role Contributes to Brighthouse Financial:
The IT Process Analyst is a critical part of ensuring IT Services operational continuity across the Brighthouse Financial IT landscape by serving as an IT service process custodian. This includes maintaining the Brighthouse Financial process library for all IT Services processes. This individual will report to the Director of IT Service Management and will support a variety of ITSM functions including process management, risk management, and our production support services (incident, problem, and change management). Further, the IT Process Analyst will help validate that our Brighthouse Financial 100+ SaaS Providers perform to their Service Level Agreements as well as abide by our enterprise Risk parameters. Finally, he/she will support Brighthouse Financial Production as required by driving Incident/Problem/Change, patching, and Service Desk deliverables. Key Responsibilities:
The IT Process Analyst will serve as the IT Service Management process custodian, maintaining all process documentation for both IT and audit teams. Additionally, this individual will manage the risk and control documentation associated with the IT Service Management processes. He/She will lead meetings with our respective project IT Solution Owners, audit teams, and Business/IT Leadership in order to drive the creation of new and/or updates to existing critical IT processes. He/She will be responsible for ensuring all process documentation is completed and stored within our Brighthouse ServiceNow instance and/or appropriate central repository site. Alongside process custodianship, he/she will work closely with the Brighthouse Financial Production Support, Services Integration Lead, and others in order to drive vendor performance management (Service Level Management) risk reviews, and support the overall Production environment through incident management. Overall responsibilities of the IT Process Analyst include but are not limited to:
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Maintain process and controls documentation, and establish processes to centralize associated materials (e.g. training materials for processes, procedures, etc.)
- Serve as a procurement liaison to drive SaaS Provider obligated performance
- Aggregate SLAs during SaaS Provider on-boarding and re-negotiations while working with the Service Desk to maintain with ServiceNow
- Attend SaaS Provider Quality Business Reviews and other review meetings for Brighthouse Financial project to align results with expected performance.
- Support Risk Management initiatives and deliverables
- Provide Production Support assistance regarding but not limited to patch, incident, problem, change, and service desk as required
- Support service level reviews across IT Portfolios and procurement teams on a monthly basis
- Hold workshops with IT teams and support training efforts for IT production support across IT and business functions
- Support Operational Readiness with established SaaS Provider Performance Management processes, such as service level management (defining and/or reviewing service levels with IT teams, and tracking them in a centralized repository)
- Supporting IT Services Integration and Management with developing and implementing strategic goals for the program
- Maintaining an open line of communication with the IT Services Integration and Management Lead and escalating items as appropriate
- 0-2 years of experience desired within the IT Service Management, risk management, or general IT spaces
- ITIL certification is a plus, but is not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well in a team environment and can leverage resources when needed
- While not required, experience in IT vendor management or third party risk, and exposure to procurement functions is a plus.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage large amounts of data.
- Bachelor's degree and related field experience required
- A flexible and willing attitude to learn new skills
Less than 5%