- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
HR Systems Business Analyst (6-8 month contract)
Location: Charlotte, NC, USAMoody's is seeking a curious and driven Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) Business Analyst to join our global HRIS team on our organizations' journey towards Human Resources (HR) digitization. This role will offer a unique opportunity to face off to senior Human Resources stakeholders to drive projects and initiatives forward in a business analyst capacity.
Please note that this is a 6-8 month contract opportunity.
- The incumbent will be responsible for support, configuration and training for end-users of our current HRIS setup. In addition, they will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues and documenting requirements & enhancements.
- This position will require prior experience configuring SuccessFactors Employee Central, a strong analytical mindset, functional experience in HR and a go-getter attitude in order to identify and realize opportunities for improvement to our current processes and systems.
- This position will report directly to the -Business AnalysisHRIS Manager and will be based in New York, NY.
- First level support for troubleshooting all HRIS issues sent by the help desk, HR Operations team and end-users globally
- Create and maintain functional specifications for modifications to existing functionality in Success Factors
- Perform system configuration, including maintaining picklists, foundation data, data loads etc. In addition, configure system updates and/or work with development teams (internal IT or external vendors) to implement system enhancements
- Implement HRIS security role based permission changes/requests and troubleshoot role based permission issues
- Independently create and manage requirements, for small and large projects.
- Create test scripts and conduct and coordinate Quality Assurance (QA) for all system related changes and issues
- Actively participate in Global HRIS special projects that involve implementing new functionality for end users globally
- Execute internal QA testing and lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) efforts
- Independently identify new opportunities for optimization and / or new HR needs and gather suggestions from peer HR members; a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Create and maintain Training and system administration documentation
- Train HR end users on the HR system
- Manage, modify and maintain SharePoint tool used to track all production issues and enhancement requests
- Provide back up for other Global HRIS team members as required
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Experience with Success Factors Employee central configuration and/or implementation
- Outstanding consultative, critical thinking, analytical and communication skills with ability to build effective partnerships across the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a high volume, deadline driven, fast-paced environment while remaining flexible to changing priorities
- Strong self-initiative and attention to detail
- Ability to perform a variety of complicated tasks independently and demonstrate ability to make good judgment to accomplish tasks
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills, and presentation skills
- Display knowledge of human resources and system business processes and practices
- Ability to manage confidential data
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or comparable major required
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a HRIS specialized role
- Experience with configuring global HR systems
- High degree of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- System Testing experience is required
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Organized and results focused
- SuccessFactors and IBM BrassRing preferred
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.