HR Business Partner
Brighthouse Financial is on a mission to help people achieve financial security. As one of the largest providers of annuities and life insurance in the U.S., we specialize in products designed to help people protect what they've earned and ensure it lasts. We are built on a foundation of experience and knowledge, which allows us to keep our promises and provide the value they deserve.
At Brighthouse Financial, we're fostering a culture where diverse backgrounds and experiences are celebrated, and different ideas are heard and respected. We believe that by creating an inclusive workplace, we're better able to attract and retain our talent, provide valuable solutions that meet the needs of our advisors and their clients, and deliver on our mission of helping more people achieve financial security. We're seeking passionate, high-performing team member to join us. Sound like you? Read on. How This Role Contributes to Brighthouse Financial:
The Human Resources Business Partner will report directly to the Head of HR Partner Services and is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-moving team supporting a dynamic organization. The HRBP will directly support a line of business and act as a strategic partner to management and employees.
Key responsibilities include strategic coaching and consultation to management, executing a human capital plan, and delivering timely and relevant solutions to the business through various talent, learning, compensation, and recruiting programs. Key Responsibilities:
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Serve as an HR strategic partner to the business client including all levels of management and employees.
- Partner with leadership to create business objective setting regarding human capital management throughout the entire business planning and implementation cycle.
- Lead the execution of a comprehensive and integrated business human capital plan to enable business strategy and objectives, in alignment with the enterprise human capital plan.
- Manage all aspects of the performance management cycle including goal setting, ongoing coaching and feedback, and year-end performance reviews. This also includes formal performance plans in partnership with Employee Relations.
- Coordinate with various HR functions such as Employee Relations, Learning, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, and Compensation to diagnose, develop, and deliver timely and relevant solutions to the business.
- Partner with Talent Management to lead succession planning and identify talent and leadership capabilities.
- Provide direction and influence to enable leaders to manage business, handle enterprise change events and lead the evolution of the organizational culture.
- Ensure delivery of timely, relevant, and efficient HR operational services in partnership with other HR resources.
- Work and communicate effectively across HR and client organizations as initiatives or circumstances require.
- Ensure compliance with all pertinent HR-related laws and regulations.
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent customer, computer, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to balance numerous tasks, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet tight deadlines with strong attention to detail and effective time management skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships and to partner cross-functionally with various levels of the organization
- Seeks opportunities to improve processes for continuous improvement, efficiency and learning
- Excellent consulting skills and demonstrates sensitivity and awareness when conducting business or executing initiatives
- Focused on decision making, conflict resolutions, and analytical skills, quickly analyzing complex problems into actionable solutions
- Positive, team player attitude
Less than 5% Number of Openings: