Finance Management Sophomore Summer Analyst Program
What you'll do
Are you a sophomore eager to kick start your career in finance? Are you interested in a finance internship that focuses on experiential learning, training, and networking opportunities? Our Finance Management Sophomore Summer Analyst Program offers you the unique opportunity to gain insight into Bank of America's Chief Financial Officer (CFO) organization.
Our finance internship provides students with the opportunity to expand upon their academic foundation, technical skills, knowledge of the industry and their familiarity with a corporate environment which can lead to future internships or potential full-time employment opportunities within Corporate Finance.
This internship will present opportunities for the practical application of skills learned in Corporate Finance and Accounting coursework. Candidates must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
During your internship, your responsibilities may include:
- Analysis and reporting of on-going operations
- Forecasting financial and non-financial trends
- Developing models and performing financial analysis of business investments
- Supporting the corporation's internal planning and management accounting functions
- Preparing external reports for shareholders and regulatory authorities