Experience Design Graduate Summer Intern Program
What you'll do
Are you currently pursuing a master's degree in design, HCI, psychology, business management, or computer science? Are you passionate about user experience and interested in a career in digital design? If so, consider joining Bank of America and being part of the Experience Design team as an Experience Design Graduate Summer Intern.
The Experience Design Graduate Summer Intern role is your first step towards a career at Bank of America, where you will focus on projects within our digital platforms that empower customers to reach their financial goals in more intuitive, innovative, and time-saving ways.
With demonstrated success you will have the opportunity to advance in many roles within Bank of America.
Throughout this program, you will:
- Participate in the full product-development cycle and collaborate with other researchers, designers, product, marketing and other partners
- Be part of one of the following groups in Experience Design: Research, Lab, Design, Program Management, and Design Technology
- Experience a culture where growth & career advancement are a priority. In this program you are motivated & equipped to choose a career, not just a job
- Create engaging user experiences that turn complex tasks into simple, elegant interactions & offer concepts that explore new ways to solve challenges
- Develop the knowledge and real-world skills you need to deliver a world-class user experience during two months of training and development