Digital Analytics Consultant
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Self Employed, Full time
- Brighthouse Financial, Inc.
- 21 May 19
Digital Analytics Consultant
Brighthouse Financial is on a mission to help people achieve financial security. As one of the largest providers of annuities and life insurance in the U.S., we specialize in products designed to help people protect what they've earned and ensure it lasts. We are built on a foundation of experience and knowledge, which allows us to keep our promises and provide the value they deserve.
At Brighthouse Financial, we're fostering a culture where diverse backgrounds and experiences are celebrated, and different ideas are heard and respected. We believe that by creating an inclusive workplace, we're better able to attract and retain our talent, provide valuable solutions that meet the needs of our advisors and their clients, and deliver on our mission of helping more people achieve financial security. We're seeking passionate, high-performing team member to join us. Sound like you? Read on.
How This Role Contributes to Brighthouse Financial:
The Digital Analytics Consultant role will be responsible for digital analytics on all consumer and financial professional web properties. This individual will provide day-to-day subject matter expertise on website measurement and analysis. This person will lead the development of tracking strategies, tagging and rule implementation , reporting, and dashboards; and provide insights to the business to help drive strategy. The Digital Analytics consultant will partner closely with the web development team and marketing teams to understand requirements and influence business strategy.
- Responsible for maintaining and implementing digital analytics on the sites using Adobe Analytics; including tagging, rule implementation, dashboards, coding, QA, and future solutions.
- Collaborate with web production and IT web development to define, execute, and optimize tag infrastructure
- Help identify and proactively address tracking and website optimization opportunities
- Provides analysis and reporting of user behavior for digital marketing and site optimization. Develops reports and data visualizations to present insights in most effective way to enable decision making.
- Communicate insights and findings with all functional areas to influence multi-channel marketing strategies.
- Establish strong partnerships and collaborate with the marketing team to define needs and recommend appropriate tracking solutions.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert on Adobe Analytics
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 5-7 years experience in digital analytics strategy and execution
- Experience working with Adobe Analytics, execution and strategy development
- Understanding of tag management systems and how data for analytics tags are mapped and processed
- Able to build strong partnerships within the marketing team, external development partners, and operate effectively in a highly matrix environment
- Strong analytics skills and ability to synthesize large data sets for actionable findings
- Ability to successfully collaborate across teams
- Bachelor's degree in business, statistics, information systems, marketing, or related discipline preferred
Number of Openings: