Partners with their assigned Line of Business, other Risk/Compliance/Audit (RCA) Consultants, and RCA Managers to, depending on their function, create, implement, maintain, review or oversee an effective risk management framework. Participates in projects and/or activities that ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Identifies gaps and inform solutions that minimize losses resulting from inadequate internal processes, systems or human errors. Identifies, responds and/or escalates risks as appropriate. Serves as a functional liaison between the Line of Business and the Lines of Defense.
A Customer Due Diligence Analyst will research and conduct reviews on customers for various business lines through a risk-based approach, using KYC information, transactional review, and monitoring systems, databases, information, processes, and/or procedures. Partners with internal teams to collect required information and documents to meet all regulatory and internal policies relating to KYC and AML. Identifies and escalates matters requiring attention to the appropriate area. Performs work on projects and initiatives and assists in the assessment and implementation of internal policies and procedures to ensure compliance with laws and regulations. Coordinates the collection and/or compilation of data and compiles and provides reports. May assist in report development and analyzing data. Provides guidance, support and recommendations to Lines of Business and assists in the implementation of Risk/Audit/Compliance initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Two to three years of applicable experience
- Thorough knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact their assigned line of business
- Thorough knowledge of Special Requirement Customer (SRC) types, Special Requirement Products (SRP)
- Thorough understanding of the business lines operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls
- Thorough understanding of U.S. Banks systems, such as Fusion/Hogan, WebKYC, OmniKYC, Casper, Eclipse, IBM Forums, Actimize, ICS, CPS Connex, and Access Online
- Thorough knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies and risk based approached methodology
- Ability to research and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to manage work load independently
- Strong process facilitation, project management, and analytical skills
- Must possess business acumen and credibility to help business line(s) proactively identify and address changing workforce needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications