Credit and Wholesale Banking Summer Analyst Program
What you'll do
The Credit and Wholesale Banking Summer Analyst Program is designed to offer candidates the opportunity to work within the Wholesale Credit organization. Wholesale Credit partners closely with the front-line banking sales teams across Business Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking, and Wealth Management Banking to deliver optimal credit solutions to help our clients succeed. The business puts an emphasis on innovation and digital technology to continue to deliver for our clients both locally and internationally.
- Analyzing industry, collateral, and financial trends of clients in various industries
- Analyzing and updating data on collateral, financials, projections, covenant compliance, free cash flow, audit and appraisal statistics and more
- Assisting in the underwriting, credit risk analysis, negotiation, and closing of new transactions or existing transactions
- Partnering with experienced Credit Officers and Client Managers to evaluate credit risks, and formulate the loan structure
- Spreading financial statements, assessing client's compliance with financial covenants & confirming the accuracy of risk ratings or offering changes