Corporate Audit Analyst Program (CAAP) - 2023
What would you like the power to do?
At Bank of America, we value being a Great Place to Work®. We recognize that talented, engaged and satisfied employees are the foundation to help make the financial lives of our customers and clients better.
Bank of America provides a diverse range of banking and nonbanking financial services and products domestically and internationally in more than 35 countries . Corporate Audit Analyst Program Overview:
The Corporate Audit Analyst Program will introduce you to Bank of America and the Corporate Audit Analyst (CAAP) group. Corporate Audit is responsible for providing an independent assessment of whether controlling processes within Bank of America are adequately designed and functioning effectively to mitigate potential risks.
Corporate Audit maintains independence and objectivity by reporting to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors. Corporate Audit teammates cover all areas of the corporation, performing validation of the company's risk management activities through testing of key processes and controls across the company.
Management and the Audit Committee are provided with regular reporting of Bank of America's risk management systems and internal controls. Additionally, Corporate Audit provides risk-based advice and counsel to management to help develop and maintain an appropriate customer-focused risk management culture that supports the Corporation's business objectives. A Day in the Life
The Corporate Audit Analyst Program is a two-year rotational program in which participants rotate through two, one-year rotations across Corporate Audit. This rotational process helps teammates develop a solid knowledge base of the functional areas within Corporate Audit and the Bank.
Corporate Audit Analysts work closely with various businesses regarding their risk environment and control infrastructure and help build a team that is highly versatile and knowledgeable across the Company.
As an analyst will learn business processes, perform risk assessments and test to evaluate related controls. You'll have opportunity to work closely with and influence each business regarding their control infrastructure as well as focus on a technology skill development. In addition, you'll work with audit teams to build subject matter expertise to support a more proactive and continues audit approach.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Corporate Audit Opportunities
- Developing and executing emerging risk assessments, credit risk scenario analysis, as well as risk modeling
- Management of specialized projects and processes related to risk management
- Supporting a business to establish risk management policies, limits, standards, controls, metrics and thresholds
- Promoting a culture across the company where risk management is embraced as vital to achieving responsible growth
The Corporate Audit Analyst Program assigns analysts to teams across all eight lines of business and enterprise functions. Opportunities include positions supporting various business groups, such as the below:
o Global Markets
o Retail Banking
o Global Commercial Banking
o Preferred Banking
o Business Banking
o Global Corporate and Investment Banking
o The Private Bank
*Team assignments are developed based on business need and aligned to skillset and therefore cannot be guaranteed. Qualifications
- Candidates are required to be pursuing an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university. Eligible candidates must have a graduation timeframe between December 2022 and June 2023.
- GPA of 3.2 out of a 4.0 scale or higher is preferred.
- Common areas of study include but are not limited to: Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Mathematics or other related degrees.
- Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to adapt to change, be flexible and open minded. The candidate must also demonstrate the ability to be decisive and committed to accomplishing task.
- Bank of America is unable to consider candidates that will require visa sponsorship now, or in the future, for this specific role.
- Bank of America does not complete third party forms from colleges, universities, or other parties.