Business Banking Relationship Managers play a pivotal role in helping our business clients achieve their financial goals. They do this by approaching each and every day with a single purpose to do the right thing by our business clients to help them achieve their vision for success and the lives they want to lead. You will also have access to an expansive set of products and solutions to better serve your business clients today and into the future.
Strong client relationships are based on trust, assessing and attending to clients banking needs, obtaining and processing client and account information, educating clients on available deposit and loan products and services, and recommending financial solutions based on each clients unique goals and needs. U.S. Bank Business Banking Relationship Managers are the primary advisor for our business clients and are responsible for building, developing, and managing new and existing relationships with business clients and delivering financial expertise and client-centric solutions that build strong, long-term relationships.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to four years of experience in relationship banking
- Strong relationship management and business development abilities
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of credit administration, analysis, and credit policy/procedure
- Knowledge of cash flow management and business credit underwriting with commercial credit training preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of basic financial accounting and analysis
- Some knowledge of bank products and services that results in successfully identifying appropriate opportunities to sell the banks products
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage customer relationships
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated business acumen with knowledge of diverse types of businesses, industries, markets, financial and economic concepts