- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Location: Charlotte, NC, USA
- Support the Benefits product strategy and articulate the vision and mission of the product roadmap, including implementation and prioritization
- Manage execution of the roadmap from product definition & planning through production, release, & end of life
- Develop user stories and requirements while evaluating their potential and practicality by analyzing market and customer needs
- Ability to understand current processes and make appropriate recommendations for changes.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; developing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Understand Development life cycle
- Review and improve Acceptance Criteria
- Help in grooming/sizing of features/defects
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Support the streamlining and automation of ad-hoc and standardized reporting functions.
- Coaches and mentors team members on business processes and in testing
- Works well within tight deadlines (able to prioritize)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience
- Experience using BI tools such as Birst, Tableau, QlikView, MS Power BI, SAP Crystal Reporting, Hadoop, Hue, etc.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience with Agile collaboration tools such asJira, confluence, slack, etc
- Must be a strong collaborator, team player as well as an individual contributor
- Ability to communicate effectively with engineering teams to accomplish project goals
- Capable of managing multiple stakeholders on the best course of action for the product
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Able to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and external
- Ability to implement concepts, ideas and plans while functioning in a flexible, constantly changing environment
- Experience working with a 3rd party vendor
Preferred Advanced SQL database management and maintenance skills
Practical application ability with Microsoft Office and Visio
Detailed analytical abilities
Strong experience in user testing and project management
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.