Business Analyst- (SWIFT Messaging experience)
- Depend on Experience
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Part time, Contract
- Synechron Inc.
- 21 May 18
Synechron on behalf of our client, a leading financial corporation is seeking for Business Analyst-SWIFT
- Experience in SWIFT finance messaging (E.g. MT54X (Securities), MT56X (Corporate Actions), MT940, MT950 etc.), SWIFTNet 7.0, MINT 7.9 (Vendor product from SunGard for Transform & Enrich SWIFT messages).
- Familiar With SWIFT Alliance Access, Alliance Gateway, SWIFTNet Link, SWIFT WebPlatform and SWIFT services (FIN, InterAct, FileAct, Browse, WebAccess).
- Experienced in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, System Design, Development and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of Client/Server application, Windows / UNIX application & Device (PDA device) applications.
- Provides Level-2 support for US based High frequency trading Systems.
- Production support includes Troubleshooting and monitoring various aspects of the trading infrastructure.
- Extensive Troubleshooting skill in Unix / Linux platform.
- Release Management – Manage and delivery of all type of Trading Software releases into production through following standard and automated release process