All companies + Hiring difference makers.
☰ Sr Administrative Assistant New TIAA 2 days ago Post Date Apply for Job Share this Job
TIAA is the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural and government fields. We offer a wide range of financial solutions, including investing, banking, advice and education, and retirement services.
This position combines administrative and support to the Cybersecurity organization, as a direct report to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). The ideal candidate would be open to coordinating a broad spectrum of business support functions which include direct administrative support to the CISO and his direct report leadership team. The candidate would enjoy being a positive influence on our organization and culture. This role requires strong interpersonal and problem solving skills, ability to handle confidential information and a demonstrated attention to detail. The candidate must possess the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and priorities efficiently, in a fast-paced environment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
QUALIFICATIONS: Required Skills
- Maintain CISO and leadership team calendars including coordination of staff meetings, all hands, offsite team meetings, and other scheduling needs
- Assist the CISO in managing and prioritizing voice, email, and time commitment requests from internal and outside organizations/vendors/customers
- Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and global) and process expense reports for CISO and direct reports
- Schedule, set-up and facilitate meetings/conference calls including assistance with agendas and material gathering as needed
- Schedule catering for all team meetings, offsites and events
- Assist with team communications upon request including sending communications on behalf of the CISO
- Assist in the administration details of team training and cultural activities
- Liaison for office facilities and maintenance issues, ordering and maintaining office supplies/equipment for Charlotte, Chicago, Broomfield and NJ locations as needed
- Space management liaison for new hires, seat moves and updates for all team locations (Charlotte, Chicago, Broomfield, NJ)
- Review/pre-approve all cybersecurity associates expense reports for compliance with travel/company policies. Provide guidance/training to associates for corrections to expense reports that are out of compliance.
- Maintain several outlook distribution lists for the cybersecurity leadership, management team and business continuity
- Maintain annual board meeting commitments calendar for CISO/cybersecurity team presenters along with ensuring materials are prepared/sent in accordance with deadlines
- Maintain updated org charts for the cybersecurity team monthly
- Assist with other ad hoc requests/administrative responsibilities as needed
- 2 or more years of experience managing executives calendar through Outlook
- 5 or more years of experience in a supporting role to senior management/C-Suite Executives
- 10 or more years of experience utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on PowerPoint/Excel
- 5 or more years of experience in making travel arrangements for management (domestic/global)
- Experience working with TIAA's products, services and/or systems
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, its our commitment. Read more about the . If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email . We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Prefer a candidate with an interest in learning and further developing their business acumen
- Establishes effective working relationships with teammates, business partners, and customers
- Problem solver and ability to assess and improve processes for efficiency
- Ability to multi-task and produce results in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, detail oriented and follows-through
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external customers
- Able to utilize Microsoft Office products throughout all aspects of the position and determine the appropriate tool
- Familiarity with Concur/SAP and SharePoint desired, but not required
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
© TIAA Careers. All rights reserved. Explore all the opportunities we have to offer
Start your career with us
Help us deliver on our unique mission to serve those who serve others. We'll put your talents and skills to work immediately - no waiting.
We are TIAA. Created to serve. Built to perform. DIVERSITY
We're proud of our diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
Explore our career areas to see where you might fit best.
We have opportunities available across the United States and in India.
The overall health of our employees is important to us.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Meet some incredible people making a difference
To mark our 100th year, we're honoring Difference Makers by donating $1 million to the organizations they support. Thousands were nominated, and we want to share their inspiring stories with you. 2019 and prior years, Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America - College Retirement Equities Fund, New York, NY 10017
TIAA is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to fostering workforce diversity and inclusion.
Advisory services provided by Advise & Planning Services, a division of TIAA-CREF Individual & Institutional Services, LLC, a registered investment adviser.