AVP - HR Change Initiatives and Transformation
The Global HR Service Delivery team is responsible for setting the strategic direction for the employee experience related to HR systems, processes and delivery of support and service to the organization. The team is comprised of People Solutions who manage and lead our technology vision and day-to-day operations of our workforce systems; the HR Connect regional teams who support our employees with questions about our policies, systems and processes and the People Data and Analytics team who create insights and dashboards that support our data-driven, decision-making culture. In addition, the team is responsible for ensuring effective deployment of changes to our systems and processes by providing innovative learning and communications tools to ensure understanding and ease of adoption.
The HR Change Initiatives and Transformation lead will design and implement programs to drive change awareness, enable end user adoption and sustainability of process, policy, system, technology, and organizational changes in support of global HR Service Delivery's strategic goals and objectives.
- Drives innovative learning solutions for HR technology such as augmented / virtual reality platforms, delivering the latest just-in-time learning focused on end-user adoption.
- Sets the strategic direction for technology learning, communications change management of all HR Service Delivery initiatives including new system deployment, process changes, merger and acquisition activities, etc.
- Provides strategic direction and leadership across HR Service Deliver y to enable increased understanding and end-user adoption.
- Implement communication tools and techniques needed to unlock to potential of the workforce.
- Demonstrates expertise in communications and change management, including end to end change adoption, cultural alignment of transformation priorities and a strong understanding of Moody's business. Develops and maintains HR Service Delivery's organizational change management methodology, templates, and best practices.
Utilize social, mobile, video and other tools to provide easy and affordable two-way communication within the organization.
- Must have a bachelor's degree. Advanced degree preferable.
- 8+ years organizational change management, business adoption, or transformation. Previous experience in HR Service Delivery (systems and operations) a strong plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint; Camtasia or similar training tool
- Capable and confident communicator - e xcellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to translate insight into content, create slide or written presentations, create overall communication plans.
- Strong organizational skills, analytic skills, and attention to details.
- A track record of exceptional partnering across a wide-array of internal business groups, executive stakeholders and execution partners with ability to build solid relationships with individuals at all levels
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and navigate uncertain situations to drive for clarity; work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-speed environment
- A team player, with the courage to drive change through disruption while maintaining a respect for the team
- Ability to translate strategy into simple actions
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.