AVP - Cybersecurity
- Act as the Cybersecurity Engineering AVP to Moody's technology infrastructure teams and outsourcing providers.
- Develop Cybersecurity Engineering blueprints and solutions to enable business demand.
- Function as the main SME for a range of security products in the CyberSecurity portfolio.
- The Cybersecurity engineering AVP will perform the hands on execution of work to enable the various products and service.
- The Cybersecurity engineering AVP will create security designs, configure security controls, and validate various work assumptions..
- Enhance automation capability across Moody's Cybersecurity portfolio by developing scripts to automate manual activity.
- Develop, collect and mature security metrics for IT Risk programs.
Minimum education and work experience required for this position include:
- Minimum 7-12 years of experience in IT industry, preferably in a financial services or consulting organization
- BS or BA degree, preferably in technology/business or equivalent
- CISSP, SANS or equivalent certifications
- Have excellent networking knowledge; be able to collect and analyze packet captures, use web debugging tools like Fiddler to analyze SSO connectivity issues.
- Capability to troubleshoot effectively at all OSI layers.
- Have development experience writing scripts for security or cloud services
- 5-7 years prior development experience
- 5-10 years IT security product experience
- Familiar with one or more following: Python, Ruby, Powershell, Lambda, AWS and Azure APIs, Service Now APIs, Terraform.
- Familiar with various databases and SQL.
- Ability to quickly assimilate new technologies, tools, internal/external systems and design frameworks. Strong and broad technology background.
- Ability to think with a security mindset. The successful candidate has a strong IT background with in depth knowledge of several key security practice area: access control; application security; network security; security architecture; security strategy
- Strong knowledge of engineering design principles, development and secure coding practices.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to interact directly with customers that do not have an IT background.
- Strong presentation skills involving large and of varying IT background audiences.
- Proven ability to work within a large enterprise that spans multiple continents, is governed by change management and has a tiered support model.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.