Technical Analyst Senior
1. Recreating, troubleshooting, and resolving customer questions/problem.
2. Recreating, troubleshooting and resolving customer questions and issues.
3. Maintaining, executing and managing internal and external customer reported questions and issues following issue management procedures.
4. Managing a workload of technical support issues on a timely basis and providing the status to external users and internal staff on a timely basis.
5. Identifying potential problems, unforeseen tasks, and missed targets and communicating the impact through appropriate channels.
6. Leading and instructing others on identifying, verifying, and documenting system defects where applicable. Assisting leaders with reporting and analytics and communicating results to senior leadership. Must Have Skills/Desired Skills
• Demonstrated expert proficiency using appropriate tools, platforms, and languages.
• Detailed understanding of clearinghouse operations and healthcare revenue cycle management.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of HIPAA, X12 & EDI transactions.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 18 2019
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.