The company are strong in the Non-Ferrous and Recycling space and are looking at adding Senior Traders to their team, after record years.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone looking to build on their coverage and skillset and to further gain exposure to the market, on an international scale. If you are looking for a company that will let you work autonomously whilst supporting your growth and development this is the perfect opportunity for you.
There is also the opportunity for a remote position.
* The candidate will be responsible for managing a client book, with an emphasis on the Aluminium and Copper space.
* They will be required to develop and maintain relationships with a range of clients in the Non-Ferrous scrap space, in both the domestic and export sides.
* The ideal candidate should be able to implement sales strategies considering market developments and come with a portable book of clients.
* Should have proven experience and success within the Scrap Trading space.
Skills and Experience Required:
* 3+ years' experience in the scrap trading space, with the ability to bring a portable book of business to the company from the get-go.
* Good knowledge of the Market, with a corporate mindset
* The right to work in the US