Application Support Analyst
We are looking for Application Support Analyst foran immediate need. This is a client-facing role & the candidate will haveregular interactions with various client managers. Responsibilities:
This job demands L1 Application Support, Monitor applicationhealth check and involvement in Event, Incident and Problem Management Process.
· Perform L1 Application Support services on a 24x7x365 basis globally
· Monitor applications and be a key stakeholder inCustomer Incident and Change Management Process.
· Regularly perform data analysis to determineCustomer's program performance and identify areas of improvement
· Enter all incidents and service requests intoCustomer's Service Management tool
· Assign incidents generated by monitoring toolsto corresponding application and support teams using SOPs.
· Escalate and engage Incident Requests and ChangeRequests to respective application teams using escalation matrix.
· Communicate and correlate any events triggeredduring a change window to corresponding application teams to ensure applicationavailability.
· Increase quality of work through streamlining ofprocesses, reducing incident counts, innovating wherever/whenever possible, andthrough various other continuous improvement opportunities.
· The approved service management tool(s) (e.g.,Remedy) will serve all specific incidents, changes and service requests. Anyrequests outside the approved tool(s) will be discussed and mutually agreedupon between Customer and Cognizant.
· Monitor services in “Dynatrace Synthetic” foravailability and performance of applications.