Service Rep 4, CitiMortgage
The Service Rep 4 is an entry level position responsible for assisting with customer service inquiries and providing solutions based on client needs in coordination with the Customer Service function. The overall objective is to analyze the best course of action to resolve client issues. Responsibilities:
- Must be able to independently deliver timely and accurate daily forecasting, cash position and balancing reports. Effectively maintain the end of day cash position to ensure no overdrafts occur during the late funding process.
- Process outgoing wires and ensure all funding details are posted correctly in AWS. Ensure all wires are approved in CitiDirect before the 5 pm Fed cut off. Research and answer various emails pertaining to funding questions.
- Compile the IETB report, wire and complete AWS journals in full suite to post necessary loan funding items. Compile the IETB adjustment report, wire and complete AWS journals in full suite to adjust necessary interest and escrow items.
- Compile the CMI GTS wire that's used to settle all the custom clearing items.
- Populate all FPI & RTC coding in AWS, when instructed to do so.
- Process all line code input requests and ensure the line code database has been updated correctly.
- Must be able to independently research all checks received and ensure applicable check have been posted in AWS and included in the daily deposit. Must also maintain the overnight check custody log to ensure check custody guidelines are met.
- Must be able to identify and validate issues and take the necessary steps to resolve in a timely manner. This will require interaction with internal departments. Candidate must have strong communication skills. A detailed understanding of the current product mix and a production focused mentality is required.
- Assist with evaluating and resolving service inquiries from clients across different platforms
- Effectively use various computer systems to complete assigned tasks and address account inquiries
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of specific groups of Citi products and services
- Analyze and identify potential risks and identify solutions that meet client needs
- Complete assigned tasks in an accurate and efficient manner
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Minimum of 1-2 years mortgage origination/servicing experience, working knowledge of mortgage loan documents and originations/servicing systems preferably LPM, CitiLink, AWS, ACAPS, Custom, Citismart and NCIS..
- Excellent analytical skills required to research issues and determine appropriate resolution.
- Must be organized and have the ability to prioritize to handle the incoming volume and rush requests. Must treat all disbursements with a sense of urgency and process quickly and correctly. Must be able to work independently within a team environment.
- Extreme attention to detail and very strong analytical skills to research issues and determine appropriate resolution.
- Effective communication skills are a must due to the immense internal contact in all of the job functions.
- Must have accounting experience/knowledge and demonstrated understanding of basic accounting principles to be successful in this position as well as knowledge of legal, regulatory, investor, and CMI guidelines.
- Ability to identify and implementing new techniques and procedures that enhance efficiency.
- Availability until 5:00 pm CST Monday - Friday
- High School diploma or equivalent
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Customer Service Job Family:
Service Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting