Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. Job Title
This is a Senior Project Manager position that is responsible for managing large and/or complex infrastructure projects for Mastercard's Technical Operations (Tech Ops) division. Tech Ops is using Agile methodologies, primarily using a Kanban pull-based system to manage throughput and optimize lead/cycle time. This position can help improve the process along the way through shared learning and identifying opportunities.
Typical Tech Ops projects include; On-Soil data center builds, M&A integration efforts, large end of life / tech refresh efforts requiring significant coordination with application teams, data center moves, etc.
- Ensure successful project delivery, which may include: oversight of development and management of overall project plan, schedule & budget adherence, status reporting, escalations, testing, user approval, final corrections, and methodology compliance
- Provides the traditional Project Management support to manage the execution of large infrastructure initiatives
- Completes initial scoping and impact analysis for Infrastructure projects, including facilitating the gathering of requirements documentation via feature decomposition meetings with Operations delivery teams and application teams to discuss under-the-surface needs and translate them into specific infrastructure/system requirements
- Partners with Program Managers, Product Owners, and Scrum Masters to deliver project features and scope including setting priorities and managing blockers and escalations
- Manages risks, blockers, and dependencies, escalates and tracks impediments, and provides senior management level status reports
- Manages the relationship with the project team throughout Operations and Technology at Mastercard.
- May assist with creation and tracking of Remedy tickets (but does not "own" or signoff/approve the tickets in Remedy
- Identifies solutions for less complex, more common requests. May also provide process improvement and ideas for efficiency gains
All About You
- A record of managing the successful delivery of infrastructure, preferably large projects on a global scale.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator with strong relationships and team building skills.
- Curious, problem solver with an interest understanding processes and how to make them more efficient
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.