Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. Job Title
• Are you motivated to be making MasterCard the Safest and Most Secure way to pay?
• Does becoming part of a global solution set for Issuers, Acquirers, Merchants, Governments, and Consumers excite you?
• Do you have experience with building strong relationships?
• Are you passionate about facilitating large cross functional teams?
• Manage the overall coordination, status reporting, financials, schedules and stability of project-oriented work efforts, ensures that project goals and objectives are met within agreed upon time, scope and resource requirements
• Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes within budget constraints
• Leads leading complex initiatives and projects
• Applies technical capabilities within own discipline to coach and develop junior employees
• Provides input into performance appraisal process for some junior employees or team members
• Responsible for planning, developing, and executing schedules, ensuring methodology compliance
• Manage complex resolutions, and help develop solutions to complex problems
• Regularly communicate to senior management regarding the status of specific project deliverables, and interact with client to set and manage expectations
• Drives change across the teams
• Obsesses over data and processes including Agile and SAFe practices
• Consults on new products, processes, standards or plans in support of the business
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.