Lead BizOps Engineer, Corporate Security
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. Job Title
Lead BizOps Engineer, Corporate Security
• Work with management and team members to help define capability roadmap and evaluate industry options for a variety of platforms or solutions.
• Plan, design and develop technical solutions and alternatives to meet business requirements in adherence with Mastercard standards, processes and best practices.
• Provide SME experience for day-to-day system development and maintenance activities of the team.
• Partner with Project Managers in implementation of processes per the evolving needs of the team and the solutions.
• Create detailed cost and time estimates for implementing business solutions, define technical scope and requirements of the project and assist project manager with managing scope during the lifecycle of the project.
• Direct Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes in the department. Ensure adequate test coverage in Unit Testing, System Testing/Integration Testing and Performance Testing. Perform Quality Inspections and Walkthroughs throughout the SDLC including Requirements Review, Architecture Review, Design Review, Code Review and Security Review to ensure compliance with MasterCard standards.
• Mentor and guide other team members during all phases of the SDLC.
• Ensure compliance to the defined standards. Actively look for opportunities to modify and enhance standards per the needs of the department. Develop documentation templates, Direct and enforce development of documentation throughout the development lifecycle of the solution.
• Ensure compliance of Audit Requirements by proactively educating team on Compliance Requirements and integrating Compliance Requirements in SDLC. Represent team during Compliance Audits.
• Design and develop simple, (re-)usable, service enabled, maintainable, and scalable security solutions that meet business requirements, and comply with information security policies
• Demonstrate the strong knowledge across a broad range of identity and access management technologies
• Demonstrate the ability to analyze and understand Mastercard's ISAM solution
• Strong user-level skillset with UNIX/Linux operating systems required
• Broad understanding of software engineering concepts and methodologies
• Agile and continuous delivery experience
• Knowledge of Information Security standards and principals preferred
• On-call rotation will be required to support 24/7 applications in a global production environment (follow-the Sun model)
All About You
• High-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive
• Ability to function under pressure in an independent environment
• High degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results
• Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Web Application Servers (JBOSS/WildFly/Tomcat/WebSPHERE)
• Experience with virtualized environments (Docker preferred)
• Programming experience in a project-oriented, repository-based environment (Subversion, GIT (preferred), Mercurial)
• High-competency programming experience with UNIX Shell (BASH), Python, PERL
• Programming experience in Java, PowerShell, XML, HTTP, SOAP, REST
• Automation experience with Chef/puppet/Jenkins/Ansible/GitLab/Hashicorp Terraform, Vault a plus
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.