Director, Technical Program Manager
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. Job Title
Director, Technical Program Manager
Are you a strong leader who wants to lead application development teams through product and team evolution? Are you excited about large data transformations and analytics solutions? Are you passionate about developing your team's professional and technical careers while building and nurturing an inclusive team culture?
We are currently seeking a Director on the Mastercard Intelligence product area within the Data & Services team. You will lead software engineering teams for the delivery analytics solutions that leverage Mastercard dataset combined with proprietary analytic techniques to help businesses around the world solve multi-million dollar business questions. This individual will play a key role in the success of transitioning the team to our next generation technologies.
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
As a Director in the Mastercard Intelligence product area, you will:
• Oversee the planning, execution, and delivery of analytic and data transformation software solutions from inception to completion to support the Mastercard Intelligence Center
• Within the next two years, drive the decommissioning of legacy platforms ensuring effective migration of customers and capabilities to new platforms as well as transitioning the team members to the new platforms
• Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across the development, business operations, product management and client delivery teams
• Leveraging technical strengths and business context, manage expectations and communicate effectively to ensure understanding and alignment of technical risks and constraints, solutions, and timeframes
• Ensure continued improvements of software development practices to increase the effectiveness of the teams
• Effectively provide guidance and feedback to your team members to support their career aspirations and improve their performance
All About You:
- You are an experienced manager of agile development teams with a track record of successful deliveries for complex solutions, ideally with analytics and/or data transformation solutions
- You possess strong skills to drive toward consensus across stakeholders - within the department and across groups in Mastercard
- You are an experienced change leader who can define and drive the steps needed to reach the strategy
- You possess strong communication skills - both verbal and written - and are able to get your point across efficiently to a wide range of audiences
- You can manage geographically dispersed teams and partner with teams in other offices
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.