Data Engineer - Informatica
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. Job Title
Data Engineer - Informatica
Mastercard is seeking an experienced ETL Developer possessing strong experience using Agile project management methodology. The ETL Developer shall have proven experience working in a high-paced, technical environment.
• ETL developer experience using Informatica
• Design and Implementation of ETL solutions with effective resign and optimized performance
• Identify and analyze data discrepancies and data quality issues and work to ensure data consistency and integrity
• Expertise in Data Modeling for large scale businesses and handling complex business needs
• Fine tune, and optimize SQL queries
• Ensure the stabilization and high performance of existing ETL processes
• Troubleshoot any complex data-related issues as well as provide support to production
• Develop and deploy ETL job workflow with reliable error/exception handling, redo, and rollback
• Drive process improvement and improve process efficiency/ Document all ETL and data warehouse processes and flows
• Communicate issues, risks and concerns proactively to management
• Optimize, develop and maintain integration solutions using Informatica, PL/SQL, and linux shell scripts as necessary to connect legacy data stores operational data stores, and third-party platforms
• Document all ETL and data warehouse processes and flows
• Review technical documentation to verify compliance with client requirements and established architectural standards and guidelines
• Ability to multi-task and be able to work independently with minimal guidance
• Experience using Jenkins and/or Maven
• Working knowledge of LINUX and shell scripting.
• Experience using Informatica or other ETL tools
• Experience using Linux Shell Scripting
• Good communication skills, and problem-solving abilities.
• Experience working the agile environment with continuous delivery
• Experience in data modeling and administration
• Experience in basic Oracle database administration (creating users and roles, granting permissions, etc.)
• Experience using GIT and the Git Flow workflow
• Experience developing, maintaining, and troubleshooting Oracle PL/SQL packages and procedures
• Experience with unit test development, especially using utPLSQL
• Experience using data modeling tools such as Erwin, or Oracle SQL Developer Modeler
• Possess a Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in a related field, and relevant IT or application development experience related to the proposed areas of responsibilities
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.