Settlements and Invoicing Assistant
Periodic settlement of Counterparties' balances.
Accurately processing sales invoices and setting up payments for daily cargo movements.
Assisting month-end reconciliation processes for related Departments.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Fast learner and comfortable operating in a fast paced environment.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Good understanding of Excel is essential.
- Excellent level of English.
- Receive purchase Invoices from Counterparties, control and book them in the system associated to the corresponding transaction.
- Issue sales Invoices considering all the details and specific requirements for each transaction and Counterparty.
- Perform periodic settlements of Counterparties' balances considering all the documents and transactions applicable for the period.
- Execute controls and keep the evidence properly updated.
- Manage effective communication and cooperate with internal departments (Finance / Treasury / Operations)
- Get in touch with Operators and external Counterparties when required.
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
This job posting includes the candidates registered in the National Registry of Persons with Disabilities, who meet the conditions and suitability for the position described in accordance with the provisions of Law Number 19.691.