Provides strategic and hands-on support in the recuitment process, working with the Hiring managers to make sure that recruitment is carried out in an efficient way and in line with the business needs. Collaborates as part of the HR team on the day to day HR requirements of the operation.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Skills:
- University degree or advanced student in Human Resources Management or Business Administration
- 4 years' experience working in recruiting. Multinational experience is a Plus.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Spanish.
- Very high attention to detail.
- Excellent collaboration, communication and team work.
- Strong process orientation, organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong customer service orientation
- Identify, attract and on-board the right set of talent for the business.
- Maintain a data driven and logical approach to recruiting
- Focus on hiring people who in addition to having the right technical skills for the role are also a good cultural / personality fit.
- Contact with HR suppliers, providing feedback on the quality of their services and value.
- Support local and remote managers in hiring adequate candidates for their teams, understanding the business needs and translating these into hiring requirements.
- Work towards employee engagement and commitment and help build a good work environment.
- Respond in a timely and knowledgeable manner to employees' queries on payroll, benefits and taxation, policies and employee relations
- Performs other HR related function
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
This job posting includes the candidates registered in the National Registry of Persons with Disabilities, who meet the conditions and suitability for the position described in accordance with the provisions of Law Number 19.691.