Operations Support Analyst
To monitor, manage and coordinate logistic operations for the trading area.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Technical degree in business administration, accounting or similar
- 0-2 years experience in similar position (preferably in Trading or Logistic Companies)
- Very good English level.
- Willingness to learn
- Adaptive to different situations
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced high pressure environment
- Advanced Excel
- Data Analysis
- Keep the system updated.
- Coordinate invoice entry with Accounting.
- Coordinate material movements with warehouses.
- Conduct weekly and monthly reports of the operation.
- Coordination with laboratories and external supervisors
- Support to diverse areas of the organization
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
This job posting includes the candidates registered in the National Registry of Persons with Disabilities, who meet the conditions and suitability for the position described in accordance with the provisions of Law Number 19.691.