Operations Support Administrator
To monitor, manage and coordinate logistic operations for the trading area.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced students or University graduates of the following careers:
Foreign Trade, International Relations, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting.
- 0-2 years experience in similar position (preferably in Trading or Logistic Companies)
- Very good English level.
- Willingness to learn
- Adaptive to different situations
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced high pressure environment
- Keep the system updated.
- Coordinate invoice entry with Accounting.
- Coordinate material movements with warehouses.
- Conduct weekly and monthly reports of the operation.
- Check the exposure of the customers
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
This job posting includes the candidates registered in the National Registry of Persons with Disabilities, who meet the conditions and suitability for the position described in accordance with the provisions of Law Number 19.691.