Reporting to the Operations Manager, the main purpose of the position is handling the commercial physical oil products operations for the company in the United States and Canada and give support to the trading dept.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Skills:
- University graduates of the following careers:
Foreign Trade, International Relations, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in similar position (preferably in Trading or Logistic Companies)
- Very good English level.
- Willingness to learn
- Adaptive to different situations
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced high-pressure environment
- Co-ordinate all logistics in order to effect the trade successfully; either in ships, trucks, railcars, pipelines or barges.
- Liaison with different Contractual Operations Counterparts and third party service companies regarding post deal activities
- Follow-up on contracts, and conducting administrative tasks to provide support to the Area
- Related costs approval and control
- Keep the system updated.
- Coordinate invoice entry with Accounting.
- Coordinate material movements with warehouses.
- Conduct weekly and monthly reports of the operation.
- Check the exposure of the customers
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
This job posting includes the candidates registered in the National Registry of Persons with Disabilities, who meet the conditions and suitability for the position described in accordance with the provisions of Law Number 19.691.