IT Project Manager
Within this role, the candidate will provide requirements capture and distilled business vision for multiple projects within the trading division in IT department, as well as managing expectations of the key business stakeholders and working closely with the project manager for delivery of these projects.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong understanding of project management principles and status reporting.
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject with strong IT background.
- Detail-oriented self-starter, an exceptional listener, and a skilled communicator (both verbal and written).
- Analytical, critical thinker, and problem solver with the ability to think through process challenges and develop effective improvements
- Enjoy working within a constantly changing and demanding environment, while project managing and prioritizing multiple tasks at one time.
- Strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Responsibility for taking full ownership of any issues reported by business users till complete resolution even if needs to be engaging different teams for resolution.
- Experience of working in a high volume, time critical, environment.
- Continuous learning and growth mindset.
- Must be able to speak fluently in English.
- Oracle Fusion knowledge is a plus
- Retail knowledge is a plus
- Identify and manage improvement IT projects.
- Escalating issues requiring developer/analyst input as appropriate within internal IT teams or vendors
- Produce regular (weekly) reports of issue status and plans and activities to manage. Pro-actively manage issue trends, propose and execute plans to manage issues and to meet or exceed service levels.
- Manage support personnel and vendors in the delivery of small changes, fixes and work arounds to address user experienced system issues. Support the process of prioritization of issues and change requests with business and IT teams.
- Track the status of issues and feature requests with internal and external (vendor) system and service providers.
- Responding to user queries in a timely manner and providing advice on he use of the systems..
- Managing to bring everyone from different teams shortly into call to drive for quick resolution.
- Identify and fully document processes used to resolve recurring issues.
- Application support management
- Management of the provision of second line support for user issues including performing the support activities.
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
This job posting includes the candidates registered in the National Registry of Persons with Disabilities, who meet the conditions and suitability for the position described in accordance with the provisions of Law Number 19.691.