IT Business Intelligence Analyst
Analysis and Development of operational and strategic dashboards and reports for various businesses of the Corporation, providing timely information to support and facilitate decision-making. Support in release management duties.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Systems engineer or Industrial engineer: University degree or Advanced Student. Specialization preferably in Business Intelligence.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Intelligence tools, working on information systems development.
- Qlik platform (preferably).
- Analytical thinking and proactiveness.
- Customer and Results Orientation.
- Languages: Fluency in English and Spanish
- Perform functional/technical analysis for reports requested by different users.
- Coordinate with different user areas to ensure proper functioning of the reports.
- Develop reports and dashboards for analysis, monitoring and control through a knowledge base designed for such purposes in accordance with the work plan established.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of deliverables sent to users.
- Release management of reporting applications.
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
This job posting includes the candidates registered in the National Registry of Persons with Disabilities, who meet the conditions and suitability for the position described in accordance with the provisions of Law Number 19.691.