IT Business Analyst - Impala
Within this role, the candidate will provide requirements capture and distilled business vision for multiple projects within the trading division in IT department, as well as managing expectations of the key business stakeholders and working closely with the project manager for delivery of these projects.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven ability to act as a bridge between the business and highly technical developers located in remote offices, translating business concepts into requirements that are implementable
- It's a plus to have 2+ years' experience of requirements analysis in a warehousing and logistics environment.
- It's expected to be able to think out of the box and provide innovative solutions.
- It's a plus to be a domain expert in at least one of the following areas:
* Laboratory and Sampling procedures for quality and moisture determination commodities
* Invoicing and associated tax implications on LATAM.
* Commodities storaging and transportation
- Demonstrable ability to drive business process changes - challenging current business practices, working with key business process personnel
- Experience of a variety of software development methodologies (e.g. continuous integration, iterative development)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Primary responsibility is the determination & clear articulation of business requirements for the Impala business.
- Stakeholder management to ensure the solution meets business requirements..
- Close engagement with the functional architecture & business process reengineering teams to agree on a logical design of the solution, including screen design & usability to optimize business processes
- Quality assurance of any technical requirements produced by off-shore teams against business requirements produced through business engagements
- Key point of functional escalation for technical and QA teams during requirement development & testing
- Provide system training to end users as well as support end users during UAT execution.
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
This job posting includes the candidates registered in the National Registry of Persons with Disabilities, who meet the conditions and suitability for the position described in accordance with the provisions of Law Number 19.691.