Concentrates Traffic Operator
To monitor, manage and coordinate contract terms execution for concentrates trading business.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Engineering/Chemistry/Mathematics/International Business: University Degree or Advanced
- Numerical skills s and Logical thinking
- Proactive and Hard working
- Languages: Fluent English
- Organize bulk, container, truck shipments of concentrates: cargo packing, cargo loading, cargo
discharge, transportation itself , transshipment, storage
- Organize insurance of the cargo during transportation and storage
- Prepare and submit commercial cargo invoices to Receivers/Suppliers, organize settlement of
invoices in coordination with Trade Finance, manage cash exposures with Counterparties,
control/report credit exposure with Counterparties
- Work with service providers - forwarders, shipping agents, warehouses , surveyors: screening
locations, preparing service agreements, arranging payments for services, controlling quality of
- Organize operations for weighting, sampling and assaying of concentrates cargos. Dealing with
surveyors and laboratories, understanding facilities on the ground for weighting and sampling
- Organizing hedging of price exposure on concentrates shipments.
- Handling data entry in the system, working with exposure, cargo reports.
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
This job posting includes the candidates registered in the National Registry of Persons with Disabilities, who meet the conditions and suitability for the position described in accordance with the provisions of Law Number 19.691.