Business Support Analyst
Resolves issues, works with customers and staff to overcome conflict and to provide quality customer service, in order to achieve the general objectives of the department, which is provide a high quality service to our external and internal customers
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Skills:
- University Degree in International Business or similar.
- At least 3 year of experience in similar position preferably in logistics.
- Experience in Customer Relation Management Systems (CRM System) preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to establish adequate personal relationships;
- Analytical capacity and ability to work under pressure. Ability to solve problems in adequate way.
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Quick learner.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Proactive and detail-oriented
- Team player
- Co-ordinate scheduling and delivery of truck/railcar shipments, in order to effect the trades successfully;
- Liaison with different Contractual Operations Counterparts and third party service companies regarding post deal activities
- Follow-up on contracts, and conducting administrative tasks
- Related costs approval and control
- Keep the system updated.
- Coordinate invoice entry with Accounting
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
This job posting includes the candidates registered in the National Registry of Persons with Disabilities, who meet the conditions and suitability for the position described in accordance with the provisions of Law Number 19.691.