Accounting Support Analyst
Work in one of the teams in the Montevideo office in a support role performing the tasks related to the specific team.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities: Knowledge and Skills:
- Graduate Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the accounting field, experience in big 4 is preferred
- Advanced Excel skills/pivot tables
- Results Oriented. Meet deadlines on assignments
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and proactive attitude
- Coordinate month end close with peers in MVD, local offices and head offices
- Monthly GL account analyses and reconciliations
- Help with accounting month end across different offices
- Reconciliation tasks that may imply thorough analysis, discussion with other teams and external third parties
- Production/Management of reports of all types
- Data management input and controls to make sure we comply with our data accuracy standards.
- Keep the system updated.
- Documentation of work processes and procedures and identification of efficiencies where possible.
- Follow up on contracts, documents and conducting administrative tasks to provide support to the area.
- Ability to adapt to provide support in any applicable task
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
This job posting includes the candidates registered in the National Registry of Persons with Disabilities, who meet the conditions and suitability for the position described in accordance with the provisions of Law Number 19.691.