Responsible for the overall governance and relationship management of strategic technology supplier partners. Monitor the overall performance against contracted service level agreements, while minimizing risk to the organization. Provide consultation to internal technology teams on supplier contracts, performance, financials and issues. Perform executive level vendor business review sessions in partnership with technology partners and suppliers. Responsibilities
- As part of the Technology Vendor Management team, this role will manage the governance structure, procedures and policies required to maintain effective relationships with technology suppliers. Act as the primary point of contact for assigned suppliers and internal partners to perform executive vendor business review meetings and measure vendor performance and expectations as per the contract and enterprise requirements. Develop knowledge of the services the supplier provides, associated risks and supplier road maps to ensure all stakeholders are fully aware of the current state of the relationship.
- Manage daily execution of contracted supplier services to include SLA adherence, problem resolution and escalations. Evaluate supplier performance to ensure critical performance expectations are met, including timely delivery, quality and issue resolution. Lead supplier performance reviews and the creation of improvement or remediation plans. Conduct external research of industry best practices and identify standard methodologies that can positively impact supplier performance.
- Develop processes, tools, reports and regular operating rhythm required to effectively maintain relationships. Ensure compliance against defined requirements and quickly identify differences/discrepancies. Develop and maintain dashboards to monitor key supplier performance metrics and drive action toward increased value and reduced risk. Effectively manage ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Bachelors degree (4-years) in Business, Computer Science or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience required.
- Ability to influence decisions with individuals and teams without direct management responsibility.
- Effective communication/facilitation skills; demonstrated ability to clearly/persuasively communicate ideas, issues and recommendations.
About Our Company
- Experience managing large global IT outsourcing contracts
- Demonstrated ability to lead large executive level meetings
- Expert level analysis and MS Office skills (including Excel and Power BI).
- Ability to analyze financial results to bridge the business plan/results to financial targets/results.
- Experience defining and managing service management metrics.
- Expert level analytical ability and experience with advanced analysis methodologies.
- Proven project management experience.
The Ameriprise Financial Technology team mission is to create innovative technology solutions and engaging digital experiences for our clients, advisors, and employees. We embrace an inclusive and collaborative culture that allows us to partner across the business and lend our expertise in the areas of corporate computing, network infrastructure and security. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Technology.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.