UX Content Manager
The Consumer Content team at Ameriprise Financial produces award-winning content across a number of channels-for use by Ameriprise Financial advisors in their local marketing efforts and also as part of corporate marketing strategies.
You will be responsible for providing strategic recommendations for targeted, optimized content delivery as well as managing compliant content for consumer-facing websites and other consumer-facing digital channels as needed.
In this role, you will work closely with agile teams to drive and support key strategic initiatives in the digital space. This role will ensure content quality and alignment and maximize use of content tools and platforms available to drive results. You will work closely with multiple business partners and leaders within the company, so strong collaboration, communication, and presentation skills are needed. Responsibilities
• Collaborate with UX and Design teams to write UX copy and optimize user flows.
• Manage and implement content creation: Work closely with Product Managers, Marketing Managers and others to articulate marketing objectives, determine relevant content, and coordinate resources to plan, write, edit, design, test and improve content.
• Contribute to the development of a content strategy to support the goals of the marketing department and the firm.
• Translate content strategy into business and technology content requirements (page hierarchy, metadata, search and tagging) for solutions that meet consumer expectations.
• Help ensure digital marketing tools and capabilities - existing and new - meet content requirements and enable best practices. Required Qualifications
• Minimum 5 years of experience in web development teams working in close collaboration with information architects, business analysts, user experience designers, developers, project managers and results analysts.
• Proficient in UX copywriting with a strong user-focus. Ability to write and edit usable buttons, form names, headlines, summaries and other micro-messaging such as user tips, home page highlights and more.
• Experience in analyzing and applying information from multiple sources including consumer trends, competitive and market challenges, user experience labs, search and social activity.
• Familiarity with content management and project collaboration systems.
• Superior communication skills, including delivering presentations to senior leaders and various sized groups
• Strong written communication skills.
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail; able to effectively manage multiple priorities concurrently and thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, or related field. Preferred Qualifications
• Experienced in content strategy, management, creation, and editing.
• Financial services or similarly regulated industry experience.
• Familiarity with agile project management.