Team Lead-Customer Service-L
Provide day-to-day work direction and leadership for direct reports in order to drive customer-focused, world-class service solutions for advisors, clients, or relationship partners. Develop and motivate a team, drive implementation of process improvements within a team, and ensure the maintenance of a high level of service for customers. May assist in customer service initiatives or other business-driven projects. Responsibilities
- Lead and coach direct reports, provide work direction and support to team on process or procedures related to transaction processing or customer service standards and techniques.
- Assist and coach direct reports in resolving complex or high priority service issues, or respond to and resolve such issues directly, as necessary.
- Manage direct report workload and provide guidance in prioritizing work to meet or exceed all accuracy, transaction processing, and call quality metrics and standards.
- Participate in and provide subject matter expertise on cross-functional projects and/or process improvement teams that have implications to the customer service area.
- Provide feedback to direct reports through effective performance management practices; ensure employees are developing skills to promote both team and individual success.
- High school degree or GED
- 3-5 years Relative Experience
- Previous experience working on a customer service team, including a strong working knowledge of customer service processes, policies, techniques, and applicable regulations.
- Prior experience coaching or providing indirect leadership to others.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, including the ability to explain complex issues in a clear, understandable manner.
- Active Series 6 or Series 7