Sr. Vendor Manager- Enterprise Vendor Management
Accountable for governance, monitoring and reporting on vendor performance. Coach and partner with vendors (one offshore vendor) and business partners to address issues and performance gaps. Periodically interact with senior business leaders to problem solve vendor issues/incidents leading to a satisfactory resolution. Provide strategic leadership on vendor management best practices while ensuring Ameriprise's interests are covered. Responsibilities
• Plan, coach, review performance, and monitor vendors. Work with vendor and business areas to create monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reports for senior management on key metrics. Report progress against plans, vendor performance and market trends. Facilitate enterprise level vendor discussions including but not limited to: Scorecard Review Sessions, Vendor Roadmap Sessions and Vendor Performance Management Discussions.
• Resolve vendor issues by working with line of business and vendors. Monitor Vendor Incidents and take appropriate action. Perform Quality Analysis on vendor issue resolution within area and publish results based on reporting frequency. Assess trends in complaints/issues with the vendor(s) and provide coaching on service performance.
• Responsible for rebates, incentives/credits and service level agreement (SLA) monitoring, which may include call monitoring and coordination of vendor training and Security and Awareness.
• Utilize relationship management principles to engage vendors in a collaborative manner to ensure timely turnaround on our requests and cooperation from vendors in all matters. Perform and coordinate site reviews with vendors and management and review contracts to ensure Ameriprise's interests are covered.
• Provide strategic level leadership regarding vendor management best practices. Perform research and analysis to keep policies and practices current with industry trends, best practices and regulatory requirements of agencies like FINRA and the SEC. Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent (four years).
• Sound organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
• Influence with minimal authority among stakeholders.
• Adaptable, flexible and demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Strong communication and influencing skills across varying leadership levels.
• A proven record of driving business results.
• Proven ability to create meaningful data analysis and metrics to support business needs.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple tasks.
• Problem-solving skills related to complex vendor matters.
• Knowledge of vendor contracts and commercial/legal terms and conditions.
• 7-10 years of relevant experience. Preferred Qualifications
• Call center or business process outsourcing (BPO) experience preferred.
• Master's degree or equivalent (six-years).