Sr Technology Risk Consultant
Assist in the planning and execution of the Technology Risk and Governance functions. Assist in the engagement of Technology leaders and their business, risk, compliance and audit partners in further operationalizing our Technology Risk Management Program. Responsibilities
• Support Operational Risk Management (ORM) process for the Technology organization. Assist in the management of one or more technology risk management functions. Participate in the Technology Process Risk Assessment Process. Engage Technology business partners on the deployment and management of the Technology Risk Management Program in accordance with the Enterprise Operational Risk Management Policies and Minimum Standards.
• Participate in the development and execution of the Technology Standard Lifecycle Management. Engage with Enterprise Architecture to facilitate annual review of Technology Standards. Assist in creating a solution that ingrains Technology Standards best practice and adherence across all technology processes throughout the organization. Utilize latest collaboration technologies to provide Standards content (SharePoint, Power BI, etc.) Required Qualifications
- Bachelors degree or equivalent with a degree focus in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Broad information technology experience.
- Understanding of controls in a technology environment.
- 3-5 years risk management or internal audit experience within a Technology organization.
About Our Company
- Financial services experience.
- Understanding of the COSO Internal Control Framework.
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. The Ameriprise Financial Technology team mission is to create innovative technology solutions and engaging digital experiences for our clients, advisors, and employees. We embrace an inclusive and collaborative culture that allows us to partner across the business and lend our expertise in the areas of corporate computing, network infrastructure and security. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Technology and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.