Sr Manager of Knowledge Management
Provide leadership to diverse teams of Knowledge Management & Learning professionals, which may include leaders as well as individual contributors. Understand department vision and translates into strategies to ensure highest Knowledge Management standards. Responsible for analyzing root causes and trends to ensure delivery of high quality outputs within the team. Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and coaching for direct reports by modeling appropriate leadership techniques, providing employee feedback through effective performance management practices, ensuring employee skill and leadership development, and conducting regular one-on-one meetings.
- Provide leadership in resolution of complex and high-priority Knowledge Management issues, as escalated from internal team members or external partners, to effectively ensure prompt and accurate resolution and client satisfaction. Analyze root cause and trends to develop strategic initiatives that align with corporate vision and desired business outcomes.
- Serve as a key resource for internal partners on Knowledge Management projects and initiatives. Participate as department lead on cross-functional project teams.
- Ensure incorporation of enterprise or departmental objectives to team objectives to ensure alignment and engagement in key priorities. Partner with Learning Services team to align shared work and resources.
- Review data from auditing and other quality assurance methods and analyze trends to identify opportunities for process or procedure enhancements. Provide leadership to leaders to implement necessary changes to meet performance expectations.
- Provide leadership and support for team on all levels of processes and procedures as well as documentation standards and Knowledge Management techniques.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- 5+ Years of Experience
- FINRA Series 6, 7 and 24
- Strong project leadership experience with demonstrated experience analyzing business processes.
- Experience on a customer service team, including a strong working knowledge of customer service processes, policies, techniques, and applicable regulations. Proven ability to work effectively with internal and external partners at all levels.
- Demonstrated people leadership experience, either through direct leadership or coaching/mentoring roles.
- Strong communication skills, including ability to explain complex issues in an understandable manner.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and deliver business results.
- Leadership or Ameriprise-specific knowledge.
- Technical Writing experience preferred