Sr Manager Strategic Insights
This individual will play a key role in the Consumer Insights department of Ameriprise Financial in helping promote and utilize existing primary and secondary research to address business issues and inform strategies and tactics.
You will make an impact by being a key contributor to the Strategic Insight team and will lead the creation of primary insight plans to directly support all business units at Ameriprise. You will proactively be the "voice of the consumer" throughout the organization by collaborating and consulting with business partners in supporting their insight needs and requests. Responsibilities
• Proactively be the "voice of the consumer" throughout the organization
• Collaborate with key stakeholders on assessing business issues to develop, manage and execute customized insight plans for each business unit
• Consult, advise and influence teams on insights, methodologies, usage, and interpretation
• Scope a project up front with the teams to ensure the appropriate research is identified and prioritized for the objectives, along with the consumer target for the project.
• Gather and synthesize data, while drawing and leveraging insights from new, secondary, and historical sources.
• Tell a story representing the insights to help business partners drive business decisions
• Negotiate with vendors to drive optimized cost/value of the project. Required Qualifications
• Bachelors degree in Market Research, Information Sciences, Applied Science, or related field.
• 7-10 years of relevant experience required.
• Minimum of 7 years in marketing research in a variety of industries. Well-rounded strategic and tactical research experience.
• Technical expertise in market and survey research, questionnaire design, and statistics.
• Range of qualitative and quantitative research experiences, including creative development, advertising testing & tracking, brand equity, etc.
• Exp. in managing multiple research studies/programs at a time including managing and leveraging outside research vendors to execute research.
• Strong business and marketing sense. Strong written/oral communication and relationship building skills. Preferred Qualifications
• Passion for market research and information.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, work independently and manage multiple tasks.
• Ability to establish collaborative working relationships within the department and across the organization. About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.