Sr. Manager - Brand - RiverSource
As a member of the Brand Management team, this position will be focused on creating a consistent experience across the RiverSource carrier and corporate brands. This includes helping drive strategic priorities for our brand programs and resources, providing consulting support and helping find branding solutions. This challenging and rewarding position requires an individual with a proven brand and marketing background, strong management skills and excellent communications skills - both written and verbal. Responsibilities
• Demonstrates expertise in RiverSource brand and strong awareness to Ameriprise brand and programs
• Consults with and trains internal business partners and agencies on visual and messaging components of the RiverSource brand.
• Manages branding programs, including visual and messaging brand guidelines, brand engagement, photography, branded assets, tools and templates and others.
• Provides strategic support in development of overall brand positioning and messaging ensuring that it's relevant and consistently articulated across channels.
• Acts as a liaison for creative agencies.
• Develops strong relationships with internal and external partners.
• Promotes the brand through brand advocacy initiatives with employees and advisors.
• Manages flawless execution of projects on-time, with excellence in quality and budget.
• Delivers strategic brand thought leadership.
• Assists director in building brand culture, advocacy and engagement. Required Qualifications
• 7+ years of brand management and/or marketing communications experience.
• Excellent relationship management skills, analytical skills, as well as strong project management and follow-up stills are required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable presenting to team and senior leader.
• Must be detail oriented and a problem solver with strong organizational skills.
• Demonstrated success in facilitating multiple tasks or projects and driving them to completion in a fast-paced environment.
• Effectively builds, motivates and leverages relationships in matrix organization.
• Works independently with limited direction, but also works effectively in cross-functional teams.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Bachelor's degree. Preferred Qualifications
• Financial services industry experience.
• Experience in the areas of design, proofreading and editing.
• Broad knowledge of corporate/franchise organization and /or knowledge of RiverSource and Ameriprise businesses, including the field organization.