Sr Business Systems Analyst
Responsible for performing project management and business systems analysis responsibilities relevant to mutual fund operational implementations, business initiatives and process improvements. Manages and/or performs analysis for projects ranging in size and complexity impacting one or more lines of business or vendors. Coordinates resources within and across projects and has responsibility for meeting project deadlines, producing project documentation and deliverables. Responsibilities
- Perform project management, coordinating resources and activities, meeting project deadlines and producing project documentation and deliverables. Effectively manage tasks and timelines and communicate project status clearly, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Gather business information and incorporates information into project plans with project manager or lead. Provides timely and accurate documents and communication to project team. Work with complex projects in identifying business requirements, creating project and process specifications for new and/or enhanced systems.
- Solve a variety of complex system and system-related problems for the business unit as it relates to business requirements and technology, in addition to helping design or implement systems.
- Identify and implement process improvement, including quality inspection with process improvement specialists. Drives quantifiable results through facilitating interaction with the business unit.
- Bachelors degree
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Solid analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use statistical analysis and modeling.
- Ability to understand technology as it relates to the business, and may require product or system certifications.
- Experience in providing accurate, timely & responsive services on complex problems.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships within the department and across business functions.
- Ability to communicate technology related information and clearly detail implementation processes.
About Our Company
- Knowledge of the financial services industry, financial and/or mutual fund products.
- Experience with Microsoft Access.
- Knowledge of SS&C (DST) Suite of Applications is a plus
Millions of people around the world rely on Columbia Threadneedle Investments to manage their money. We're intentionally built to help our clients succeed, backed by a global team of 2,000 people including more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. At Columbia Threadneedle, you'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority. In addition to our competitive total rewards package, employees stay with us because of our culture and commitment to their development. And, backed by the strength of our parent company, Ameriprise Financial, we are committed to providing you with the tools, resources, recognition and rewards to help you shape the career you want.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.