Sr Business Program Manager Learning Technology - Remote
Accountable for providing support in building strategies and executing tactics to drive adoption of Degreed and the Learning Experience. This role supports all field and corporate platforms including the Ameriprise Advisor Group, Ameriprise Franchise Group, and Ameriprise Financial Institutions Group, as well as addressing needs for field leaders and field facing resources in addition to advisors/AFAs, practice operations, and staff. Responsibilities
• Learning Technology Consultant - Serve as internal expert on the Ameriprise Learning Experience platform, powered by Degreed. Advise and assist business teams and field users on learning technology and design solutions through appropriate forums. Provide subject matter expertise to line-of-business training teams regarding the use of learning technologies.
• Learning Technology Strategy - Partner closely with AWM L&D leadership, learning partners across the organization and business partners across the organization and business partners to develop a strategy for learning technology. Identify and implement technology needs, as well as, integration for a seamless experience for learners.
• Learning Technology Engagement - Work with communication and other business partners to promote the learning experience for engagement with learning technologies and articulate the value of skill progression through a seamless learning ecosystem. Create and execute a field implementation/change management plan in partnership with the Field Execution Team as appropriate.
• People Leadership - provide leadership to other members of the team as assigned. Required Qualifications
• Bachelors degree or equivalent (4-years)
• Strong consulting background. Effective at working collaboratively and identifying solutions to address multi-stakeholder perspectives related to learning & development needs.
• Experience driving meaningful change in large, complex organizations.
• Deep knowledge and ability with multimedia & eLearning tools including an extensive background in and knowledge of available learning technologies and design trends.
• Knowledge of (and some background with) learning experience platforms and learning management systems.
• Proven project management capabilities with some data modeling/data mapping exposure.
• Strong attention to detail, including analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Background and proven skills in graphic design. Preferred Qualifications
• Master degree or equivalent
• Education in Curriculum and Instructional Technology, Education - Adult Learning Theory
• Degreed platform experience
• Solid understanding of and proven experience in measurement and evaluation principles.
• Knowledge of (and some experience with) various modern learning technologies - including Content curation/aggregation, social learning, and virtual conference platforms.
• Experience in working with external content developers/ designers.
• Experience with video production; shooting, editing, design, and publishing. About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.